Public Information / Media Relations
|Director Becky Herrin|
- Arrest/Mug Shots - A listing of who has been arrested, including mug shots, charges, and other pertinent arrest information. Searchable by time, or by name.
- Calls for Service - A listing of all calls for service (calls to the Sheriff's Office which require a response from a law enforcement officer or other emergency service person)
- Crime Prevention Information
- Crime Prevention Tips - A booklet full of information to help the citizens of Monroe County keep themselves and their families safe. This publication contains information about home safety, financial safety, personal safety and many more useful crime prevention tips. You may access the information on line, or call the Community Relations Division at (305)292-7116 or 1-800-273-COPS and we'll send you a copy FREE OF CHARGE!
- Crime Statistics - Monthly and yearly crime statistics for the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.
- Daily Crime Reports - Selected criminal incident reports are published on a regular basis and sent to local media outlets for dissemination.
- Internal Affairs Investigations - information about the Sheriff's I.A. Division.
- Jobs/Employment - Current job postings for the Sheriff's Office.
- Other reports of interest
- Press Pass Application
- Press Releases
- Public Service Announcements - available in audio files and Word format
- Send your comments on important issues to the Sheriff's Office
- Sheriff's Office Budget - The yearly budget for the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.
- Sheriff's Office Rap Sheet - An internal newsletter put together every other month, primarily for employees and retired employees of the Monroe County Sheriff's Office. Also distributed to other members of the local law enforcement establishment.
- WebCAD - View a listing of all live calls for service, as they come in to Sheriff's dispatchers.
- Web Site Visitor's Survey
All press releases, publications and web site information originate in the Public Information Office of the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, located in the Sheriff's Office Headquarters building on Stock Island. The Assistant Director of Community Relations is also the Public Information Officer and Web Author, Deputy Becky Herrin. She can be contacted in her office, (305)292-7116, or on her cell phone (305)797-0155. You may also send her e-mail at email@example.com.
The Sheriff's Office complies with all Florida statutes regarding public information and Government in the Sunshine. Click here for more information on the laws regarding public information.